Here are the facts
- In 2015, there will be an estimated 1,658,370 new cancer cases diagnosed and 589,430 cancer deaths in the US.
- Cancer most commonly develops in older people; 78% of all cancer diagnoses are in people 55 years of age or older.
- Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the United States, exceeded only by heart disease. 1 of every 4 deaths is cancer related.
- Cancer cells respond to heat. Applying heat to these cells may shrink cancerous tumors.
- Cancer patients have a compromised immune system. Repairing it increases the cancer fighting mechanisms to help the body fight the cancer.
- Cancer obtains its proteins needs from healthy cells.
- Reducing the blood supply to the tumor can help stop or slow its growth since cancer cells need a large blood supply and proliferate quickly.
- Chemotherapy and radiation cause cells to die at a rapid rate leaving toxins that build up in the body. Increasing detoxification is important to restore normal regulatory functions. It also helps patients feel better from the side effects of the treatment.
- Cancer feeds on simple sugars to survive and multiply. Strict diets of decreased sugar intake can help starve cancer cells.
- Some natural herbal substances can protect the DNA of healthy cells. They can also assist in the re-differentiation of cell DNA.This means reverting cancer cells to normal cells, whenever possible through re-establishment of cell cycle controls whereby the growth of these cell is slowed.
- Strengthening healthy cells through alternative cancer treatments and adequate nutrition and oxygenation can help prevent the cancer from spreading.
Easy Related Posts
Ginger Is a Cancer Killer
It is widely understood that regular or increased consumption of fruits and vegetables is linked ...read more
Stage 4 Lung Cancer Patient Proves Hope is Not Lost
Stage 4 Lung Cancer Patient Now Cancer Free After Alternative Therapies at Sunridge Medical. ...read more