Lose up to 23 lbs in just 23 days!
Most patients lose 1/2 – 1 lb on the scale daily!
Where other diets have failed, the HCG diet has helped 1000’s of patients reach their weight loss goals safely and with a nearly 100% success rate.
HCG is not new. Treatment with H.C.G. (Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin) plus a low calorie diet was a major discovery to the obesity problem. Dr. A.T.W. Simeons began this work 60 years ago at Salvador Mundi International hospital in Rome. He discovered in trials that when small doses of HCG were administered to patients that were overweight, they began experiencing unexpected weight loss with little to no relapse of gaining the weight back. In addition these patients also felt considerable less hungry. Patients receiving the HCG were able to live comfortably, without hunger or weakness. In fact, HCG in combination with a low calorie diet reduced weight at a rate of 1/2 to 1 pound per day in women and even more in men.
This diet has regained its popularity after it was featured in Kevin Trudeau’s best-selling book, “The Weight Loss Cure.”
Benefits of the HCG Program:
- This diet targets fat in problem areas (waist, buttocks, love handles, thighs).
- You will lose ½ to 1 pound per day.
- Easier and less expensive than the alternatives such as liposuction or gastric bypass surgery.
- Can be combined with vitamin injections (B6/B12 or MIC) or other Fat Burner injections or Lipo-Disolve for even faster results.
- Keeps the weight off by resetting your fat burning metabolism.
- Many hormonal imbalances are corrected. (i.e. thyroid, insulin resistance, hypercortisolemia).
- The HCG program can be combined with Velashape, the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure for the reduction of cellulite and circumferential reduction.
Since 1975, the FDA has required labeling and advertising of HCG to state: HCG has not been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity. There is no substantial evidence that it increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or “normal” distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restricted diets.