DCA and Cancer
Turn Hopeless Into Hopeful at Sunridge Medical ….You Have Options!
It is noted that cancer cells thrive in a low oxygen environment with low pH values, and that raising the cell pH makes it hard for cancer cells to survive. DCA (Dichloroacetic Acid) is believed to work by turning on the oxygen generating energy system withing all cells. It increases the oxygenation within the cancer cell and disrupts the intracellular anaerobic metabolism. In an oxygenated environment, cancerous cells can no longer survive.
- Endometrial Cancer: DCA causes apoptosis in endometrial cancer cells.
- Prostate Cancer: DCA produces significant cytotoxic effects in prostate cancer cells.
- Breast Cancer: DCA has anti-proliferative properties against breast cancer cells and caused apoptosis of those cells.
- Colorectal Cancer: DCA reduced colon cancer tumors by 20 to 40 percent.
- Cervical Cancer: Researchers concluded DCA is a quick and effective cure for advanced cervical carcinoma.
For answers to your questions or to make an appointment, call us toll-free at 855-303-4101 to speak with a Patient Care Representative. Let us help you get your life back.
How can Sunridge Medical help?
At Sunridge Medical, our highly-trained physicians are experts in providing an integrated approach to the treatment of cancer and chronic disease. Our treatment plans are individualized and involve both traditional and alternative medicines. The physicians at Sunridge Medical have found that symptoms frequently can be improved and even reversed with our natural treatments. We take a holistic approach to patient care and strive not only treat the disease, but also alleviate symptoms, increase quality of life and, most importantly, address the underlying cause of disease.