Poly MVA Alternative Treatment
Stop feeling helpless ….you still have options!
Poly-MVA is a uniquely formulated combination of minerals, vitamins and amino acids designed to support cellular energy production and promote overall health. The physicians at Sunridge Medical have found that it is a very important component in the treatment of mitochondrial dysfunction which is at the root of many cancers. With over 15 years of clinical laboratory research and testing, Poly-MVA is a revolutionary product based on patented lipoic acid-palladium complexes (LAPd).
Poly-MVA is the first product to come out of the new field of electrogenetics, which studies and describes the energy requirements, energy exchanges and electrical communication that allows DNA signaling and communication in our cells. While an in-depth explanation involves interactions that bridge the fields of chemistry, physics and biology, the mechanism of Poly-MVA can be explained in more common physiological terms.
Poly-MVA maintains and enhances the function of mitchondria, the main source of energy within cells. Poly-MVA not only protects healthy cells using aerobic respiration from damage, but also enhances their function and action. The clinical effects of Poly-MVA as part of Cancer Care, has been proven in laboratory studies with countless patients, as well as in doctor’s clinics and hospitals nationwide.
Benefits of Poly-MVA include:
- Provides superior antioxidant and free radical protection
- Offers fast acting, immediate absorption for quick results
- Supports energy production at the cellular level
- Enhances quality of life
- Provides nutritional support to those with compromised immune systems
- Replenishing nutrients that may be depleted during certain therapies
- Supports the liver in removing harmful substances from the body
- Assists in preventing cell damage
- Assists the body in removing heavy metals from the bloodstream
- Powerful antioxidant and detoxificant
- Supports nerve and neurotransmitter function
- Enhances white blood cell function
- Supports pH balance helping to maintain oxygenation of cells and tissues